||Inbound to La Salle St. Station with cars built in the 20's. In the background a tower can be seen above the E unit. The still marked for the Erie RR freight station is on the left. Between this building and the one on the far left was where the trackage from Dearborn station ran. The RI engine in the yard was ex-RS3 #456. It was re-engined by EMD in 1957-58 -- just like the MKT did.
||12/15/1976 Upload Date: 2/11/2007 5:17:59 PM
||616 Comments: 1