||CN Spadina Yard
||A few VIA RDC units head into the CN Spadina yards from Union Station. The unit on the right was ex-C&EI - built in 1955 with 44 seats and a snack bar.The unit on the far left was built in 1956 for the MKT then sold to the C&O in 1962 then on to the CN in 1965. It had 44 seats with a baggage/RPO section.
||12/12/1980 Upload Date: 11/5/2006 11:08:02 AM
||1545 Comments: 0